Enjoy this superb, delicious casserole for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. This gooey, cheesy dish fits the bill no matter – it is comforting, filling, and super simple to prepare. Enjoy this alongside eggs and a cup of hot coffee for breakfast on a cosy Fall morning with family and friends.
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 3 hrs | Servings: 10 | Calories: 355kcal
- 32 oz hash browns bagged, defrosted
- 14 oz sausage kielbasa, thawed, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 onion diced
- 2.5 c cheese cheddar and/or mix of jack
- 10.5 oz cream of chicken
- 1 c milk
- Add defrosted hash browns, kielbasa, onion, and 2 c of your cheese into a greased crockpot. Mix together gently.
- In a separate bowl whisk together your cream of chicken soup and milk. Then pour this over your hashbrown mix.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top of everything and close lid.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for approx 5 hours.