- 1½ pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 cup white mushrooms, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ medium onion, minced
- ¼ stick unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp creole seasoning
- 1(15 oz) jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
- In a large pot, boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter, shrimp, onions, and mushrooms. Saute shrimp and vegetables, stirring often. Add garlic and dry seasonings after 5 minutes of sauteing.
- After 5 additional minutes of sauteing, add the shrimp and vegetable mixture to the cooked, drained pasta. Add steamed broccoli, alfredo sauce, and any additional dry seasonings to taste. Stir to combine and blend flavors.
- Serve with bread sticks and a garden salad. Garnish with dried parsley and chives.