- 4 Eggs
- 4 oz. Cream cheese
- ¼ c. Grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ c. Heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp. Oregano
- ½ tsp. Minced garlic
- 2 c. Shredded mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1 c. Parmesan cheese shredded
- ½ c. Low carb pizza sauce
- Toppings of your choosing
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine 4 oz of cream cheese and 4 eggs. Beat until completely
smooth and creamy.
3. Add in the grated Parmesan cheese, heavy whipping cream, oregano and minced garlic. Stir until combined well.
4. In the bottom of a greased 9×13 baking dish, spread out 1 cup of shredded Parmesan and 1 cup of the shredded Mozzarella cheese evenly.
5. Pour the egg mixture over top of the cheese, and smooth it out.
6. Place the baking dish into the oven, and bake for 30 minutes.
7. Remove the baking dish from the oven, and layer ½ cup of low carb pizza sauce over the top.
8. Place any toppings that you would like in your pizza casserole on top of the sauce.
9. Layer another cup of mozzarella cheese on top of the casserole.
10. Top with additional toppings if desired.
11. Place the casserole under the broiler in the oven until the top is browned and