- 2 cups diced ham
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup dry biscuit mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º F and lightly grease a 10-inch pie plate with butter or non-stick spray.
- Spread ham out on the bottom of greased pie dish and top with onions and Swiss cheese.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and biscuit mix, then season with salt, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over ham, onions and cheese, then place pie dish in oven.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until top is golden brown and bubbly, and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, then slice, serve and enjoy.