It is time to give up commercial cheese, which contains many chemical additives. We suggest you try the recipe for a particularly tasty homemade cheese. It is prepared simply and quickly, being very economical. No need to use enzymes or yeast. From 2 liters of milk you get 1 kg of natural cheese. Prepare it only once and it will definitely be always present on the table.
– 2 liters of milk
– 1.5-2 tablespoons of salt
– 400 g of cream
– 6 eggs
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Pour the milk into a saucepan. Put the saucepan on the fire. Add the salt and bring the milk to a boil.
2. Beat the eggs. Pour the cream and beaten eggs into the saucepan with the milk. Stir continuously with a wire whisk.
3. Boil the mass for 5-6 minutes. Notice when the whey starts to separate. Pour the composition into a strainer, pre-lined with a gauze net (in 4 layers).
4. Let the whey drain. Tie the gauze net as tightly as possible. Cover it with a lid or plate and put a weight on top (at least 1 kg). Leave it for 4 hours.