Creamy, creamy, and hearty with savory pork sausage.
You may have tried our Hissy Fit Dip, or maybe not. But, the same ingredient combination – pork sausages, Velveeta Velveeta and Monterey Jack – can be used to make quiche. The Hissy Fit Quiche was inspired by this popular dip. It’s more hearty, it’s cheesier and has a lot of savory sausage flavor.
10m prep time
1h cook time
- 1 9-inch pie crust
- 1/2 lb pork sausage, browned and crumbled
- 4 oz Velveeta cheese, diced
- 4 oz Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a pie pan with pie crust.
- Spread cooked sausage evenly across bottom of crust. Top with cheeses.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, heavy cream, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Pour over sausage and cheese in pie crust.
- Bake until set, about 1 hour. Let rest 15 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!