Yield: 16 to 18 Cookies
These heavenly treats will bring such joy to your life, I’m telling you! This recipe is a must-try! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Serve these Fudgy Chocolate Cookies with your favourite cup of coffee, and you have yourself a snack to remember! Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
2/3 c (90 g/3.2 ounces) all-purpose flour
2 large Eggs
3/4 c (150 g/5.3 ounces) packed light brown sugar
8 ounces/225 g semisweet chocolate, roughly chopped
1/2 tsp baking powder
4 tbsp (1/2 stick/57 g) unsalted butter
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. In a heat-proof bowl, add the chocolate and butter. Place it inside the microwave and heat until the two ingredients are melted completely.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, add baking powder, salt, and flour. Whisk until well mixed.
4. Add eggs, vanilla, and brown sugar into the bowl of the mixer. Beat until well mixed.
5. Add the chocolate and butter mixture, then beat again until well mixed.
6. Add the flour mixture, then beat until well mixed.
7. Line with parchment paper a baking sheet.
8. Spoon the dough mixture, then drop each onto the prepared baking sheets. Make sure to leave a small space between each cookie dough.
9. Place the baking sheets inside the preheated oven and bake for about 12 minutes or until the cookies are done.
10. Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool completely at room temperature.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then put it at room temperature. They can last up to 3 days or 3 months inside the freezer.