Ranch Potatoes Recipe
- 8 -10 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- salt and pepper
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Add the potatoes to a saucepan. Add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Cook about 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender, then drain.
- Place drained potatoes into a greased 13×9 inch baking dish. In a bowl, mix together the soup, milk, salad dressing mix, 1 cup cheese, salt and pepper to taste; pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon and the remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.