this has got to be on the top of the list. Chicken is cooked in the gravy so that it comes out moist and juicy every time. The flavor cooks right inside the meat and gives it that comfort taste. What makes slow cooker meals perfect for this time of year is that they are basically ready when you walk in the door after a long day.
• 4 skinless chicken breasts
• 1 ounce dry ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
• 1 (10.5 ounce) can of cream of condensed chicken soup
• 1 cup water or chicken broth
• Grease the slow cooker with non-stick spray.
• Place the chicken into the bottom of the Crock Pot.
• Top with the chicken soup.
• Sprinkle the ranch seasoning on top and pour the water over the seasoning.
Replace the lid and cook on low for seven hours.
• Once it is done cooking, shred chicken with a fork, and serve over mashed potatoes.