Creamy, cheesy, chicken Alfredo presented in a whole new way!
What’s not to love about lasagna? Carbs, meat, cheese, sauce… I don’t know about you, but I love all of those things. But, as with any classic dish, sometimes the same combination of ingredients gets a little old. Don’t get me wrong; lasagna with red meat sauce will always have a special place in my heart. But sometimes it’s fun to try out new recipes!
- 10 Lasagna Noodles
- 3 cups Chicken, cooked and shredded
- 16oz cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread out 1/4 cup of Alfredo sauce on the bottom of a casserole dish. Set aside.
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Put parchment paper over the counter and lay the cooked noodles out.
- Combine shredded chicken, cottage cheese, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning in a large bowl.
- Spread 3 ounces of the chicken mixture on each noodle, leaving about 1/3 of the noodle bare. Top the chicken mixture with 1-2 tablespoons of alfredo sauce. Roll the noodle up towards the bare end.
- Place each lasagna roll up into the prepared casserole dish. Pour the remaining alfredo sauce over the lasagna roll-ups. Top with shredded mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes remove the aluminum foil and continue to bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.