These Cheesecake-Stuffed Strawberries are made with fresh strawberries, filled with cream cheese filling, and sprinkled with graham crackers. We like to make these after every meal for a simple dessert, no wonder they are a crowd favorite. The flavors fit together so well, and it almost seems unfair how good they are because they do take so little effort to do.
Strawberry recipes are in my mind due to their lovely red color. These fresh strawberries are irresistible even without doing anything to them. But, these cheesecake-stuffed strawberries took the already amazing strawberry and made it so sweet. They ‘re super quick and easy to make, and strawberry freshness shines. These stuffed strawberries proved so sweet and delicious. The creamy filling has a touch of tanginess from the cream cheese, which balances the strawberry sweetness and confectioner’s sugar out. Externally, the graham cracker crumb provides the perfect crunch to match the textures. A whole batch of these at my house disappears in minutes. These are a must-try for a colorful and festive dessert that everyone would go crazy over.
- (1) (8 oz) package cream cheese softened
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- (1) pint fresh strawberries, hulled and cored
- (3) graham crackers, crushed, or as needed
- In a bowl, add and beat the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla extract together until smooth, then spoon into a piping bag, or a resealable bag with a corner snipped.
- Fill cavities of cored strawberries with the cream cheese mixture. Dip filled side of strawberries in the crushed graham crackers to coat.
For variation: In a double boiler, melt about 1/2 cup chocolate chips and drizzle over the strawberry.
You can make this low-carb / keto recipe by replacing the confectioner’s sugar with something like Swerve Confectioners. It is a zero-calorie sweetener and a personal favorite of mine.
Per Serving: 61.7 calories; 12.3 mg cholesterol; 39.7 mg sodium; 1 g protein; 5.6 g carbohydrates.