+for 20 wings
° 1 cup of flour (125 g)
° 1 teaspoon chilli powder
° 1 teaspoon kosher salt
° 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
° 1 teaspoon of paprika
° 1 teaspoon garlic powder
° 20 chicken wings or drumsticks
° 1 cup BBQ sauce (290g)
° ½ cup of honey (170 g)
* Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
* In a bowl, combine flour, chili powder, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Evenly coat wings in flour, shaking off excess.
* Place the floured wings on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread them out in a single layer.
* Baking for 45 min, flip halfway through, to skin is crispy & golden brown.
* Preheat the oven to 500°F (250°C).
* In another bowl, combine the BBQ sauce and honey. Stir cooked wings into sauce and coat evenly.
* Return the coated wings to the baking sheet and spread them out in a single layer.
* Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the sauce is bubbly and caramelized. Cool, then serve.